Cash and settlements
VTB Bank (Azerbaijan) provides a full range of pay-cash services and offers to legal persons the following:
- Opening and keeping of manat and currency accounts for residents and nonresidents of Azerbaijan;
- Transfer of non-cash funds from accounts of clients;
- Provision of "overdraft" mode on customer accounts;
- Issuance of cash from the account;
- Provision of supplemental information on the account operations;
- Receipt and crediting of money to the account;
- Serving as the agent of exchange control on export-import operations.
VTB Bank (Azerbaijan) carries out conversion operations with various types of foreign currency: purchase and selling of foreign currency for manats and other foreign currency.
We carry out the following non-cash foreign exchange operations by the orders of legal entities:
- Receipt of customer orders and the writing off the funds from the customers' accounts for conversion;
- For larger sums – setting of discount rates with the clients’ concurrence;
- Inclusion of the conversion operation funds into the clients’ accounts.
Advantages: the shortest terms of operation (immediate settlements, after the receipt of the customer order)
* Rates may change during the day.