MIDA Mortgage loan
100 000 AZN
Maximum annual rate
Documents required for acquiring a mortgage loan
· Identity card of the borrower (joint borrower) and a notarized copy thereof.
· Notarized copy of the reference to the marriage (or about the divorce, death of the spouse) and the ID card of the spouse if the borrower is married
· Reference about being bachelor taken from "State registration of civil status acts" and a document stating that the borrower is unmarried.
· Notarized copy of identity cards of adult and juvenile family members living together with the borrower (joint borrower).
· Reference to the family composition of the borrower (joint borrower) from Asan Service center.
· A document stating that the borrower belongs to a preferential category.
· The borrower’s (joint borrower’s) contract of employment or a copy of the employment record book verified by the relevant HR Department (each page must be verified)
· Documents confirming the borrower’s (joint borrower’s) incomes (references from the primary employer and additional employer if applicable, bank extractions from the salary cards etc.)
· Mortgage property appraisal certificate
· Documents required if the borrower is an individual entrepreneur
· Entrepreneur’s certificate of registration by the tax agencies (a copy thereof).
· Tax report or a simplified tax statement approved by the tax agencies.
· Financial indicators of the last 24 months taken from the Tax authorities
· The following persons who have an electronic cabinet and has chosen an apartment through "Guzashtli manzil" system have the right to get MIDA mortgage:
· Following members of young families:
· Members of martyr’s family (spouse, children);
· National Hero (themselves, spouse, children);
· IDPs or persons with an equivalent status;
· Person who was employed as a public servant for at least 3 years, as well as those who serve for a special type of public service;
· Teacher working for a general education school for at least 5 years;
· Person with Ph.D. degree;
· A person with outstanding athletic accomplishments (honorary physical education and athletic trainers, winners of national competitions (I place), medalist of international competitions (I, II or III place).
· Person with the degree of doctor of sciences;
· Person who was employed as a public servant for at least 15 years;
· Military servicemen of the Republic of Azerbaijan employed in the military service for at least 3 years, including those who are in the reserve forces and those who are retired from military service (except for the active military servicemen), (except for the military servicemen who are in the reserve forces and those who are retired from military service in the cases specified by the clauses 41.0.6, 41.0.7, 41.0.8, 41.0.10, 42.0.3, 42.0.4 and 42.0.5 of the Law “on military title and military service” of the Republic of Azerbaijan);
· A person with a special title who served for the authorities of internal affairs for at least 3 years.
· Workers in the scientific sphere for at least 3 years;
· Note: The family or person having the right to use preferential mortgage loan, may use this right only once.